Schedule a phone call or a drop-by visit for your loved one when family members are unable.
- Come from a designated CNA or Med Tech who has met your loved one
- Your loved one will receive a check-in call with questions about:
- Their physical well-being, medication reminders, meals, safety
- The calls can take as long as is required to satisfy our CNA that your loved one is healthy and safe
- Calls are flexible – as many as you would like per week or day
- Calls are affordable!
- Come from a designated CNA who has met your loved one and has been to the home before
- The visit is a check-in to ensure the well-being of your loved one
- To make sure she is safe, dressed, and feeling good
- To remind about medications, meals, exercise, and plans for the day
- Drop-in Visits are flexible and affordable!